Chwa 2 Road, Plot 9-10, Mbuya Hill
P.O. Box 35466, Kampala
Website & Corporate Design donated by:
All pictures were taken by the ROH team. No stock images!
Photography: Carolin Schweizer
- All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of Moses Kiiza / Rays of Health. Unless stated otherwise, you may access and download the materials located on www.raysofhealthuganda.org only for personal, non-commercial use.
- Website content is created with care, but visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk.
- I am not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with us you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying or deleting it). In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any laws and that you have the right to give me permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
- You must not use this website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. We accept no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred.
- We do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- Except for death or personal injury caused by my negligence, Moses Kiiza and his helping hands, shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or otherwise in connection with your use of www.raysofhealth.org or any information, services or content on www.raysofhealth.org.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address, date, time of access, time on site, type of visitor, history as well as a distinction between new and returning visitors, name and URL of downloaded data and websites, referring sites, search engine keywords, entrance paths and leaving pages, click data, browser, browser version, browser language, operating systems, screen resolutions, city, region, country, service providers, connection speed) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States . Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
However, this website is using Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()” which means that IP-addresses are processed only in a shortened manner to prevent a direct personal reference.
Furthermore you can control now how your data is collected by Google Analytics. Google has developed a Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on that you can download and install.